My Life of What Ifs

Friday, April 20, 2012

The End of an Era

Tonight, on the eve of my 40th birthday, I am putting My Life of What Ifs to rest.  When I started this blog three years ago I was feeling a little broken, a little lost, and a little disappointed.  But I've come full circle and most of that has changed.

I still have my "moments" and I still believe in the "process", and I wouldn't trade the pain for what I've learned. (Shameless P!nk lyric)  But I'm whole again, and in a great place, and it's time to move on.

I've started a new blog and it launches tomorrow- on my 40th birthday.  It's a joint venture with my husband and it's called We Used To Be Cool, because... well... we used to be.  Cory has opinions about all sorts of things and I have stories about all sorts of things, and sometimes no things.

Tomorrow is a new day, and in some ways a new chapter in my life.  I hope you come visit us at www.weused2bcool.com and see how far I've come, and where I am going.
Stacy

No comments: