My Life of What Ifs

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Follow Me

I "borrowed" this fantastic picture off of a freelance writing blog I read. I think it's hilarious. I drink coffee because I think I need caffeine and I don't drink "pop" anymore (yes, I'm from the Midwest). But it is a miracle what an extra shot of espresso in your mocha can do for your to-do list.

The one below is a copy of something that used to hang in my office when I worked in the corporate world. I proudly hung it on the bulletin board by my phone, it made listening to raving agents a little easier.

I love it when I find vintage looking graphics with ironic messages. It just goes to show how "back in the day" you could sell anything, including cigarettes, by showing a smiling person in the ad.

I've been busy lately, working a lot of hours at the greenhouse and loving it. Sleeping better than I have in years, which I'm sure it due to the physical energy I am burning every day. I'm also starting my third assignment for the newspaper. It's my regular beat, a school district, yay! My feelers are out for additional freelance writing work, but I am treading lightly so I don't spread myself too thin. Some days I get home and I feel like I've been gone forever.

So I think you should all become "followers" of my blog. You can do that at the top of the page or on the side, I would really appreciate it! I am trying to blog regularly but I am also trying to set my routine as I return full force into the working world. I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday.
Stacy

No comments: