My Life of What Ifs

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sharing due to neglect

I am behind. In everything. Today is the seventh day in a row I've worked, and I'm not complaining about that, as I am happy to have work. But everything else is a little neglected including my beloved blog. I hate not writing. It's been brought to my attention how much happiness I get from a blog post, a journal entry, or a writing assignment. So after my seventh day of work I hope to post something really good :)

But for now I want you to watch this from the season (series?) finale of Scrubs which I was finally able to watch last night. I love this song and if the show is over I will miss this show.



The book of love is long and boring
And written very long ago
It's full of flowers and heart-shaped boxes
And things we're all too young to know
Stacy

No comments: