My Life of What Ifs

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Isn't it Ironic (Don't ya think?)

That me, with the self-esteem of a slug, subjects herself to midnight newspaper deadlines that ensure my sleep will be anything but peaceful tonight?

I mean, seriously. I cover a school board meeting from 7 - 9:30, drive home while listening to my tapes, and then submit a story that I had basically written by 11 at midnight because I had to keep tweaking it and tweaking it until I was certain it was the biggest piece of crap ever composed.

Now I'm going to play on facebook and keep refreshing my email until my eyes pop out of my head just in case my editor writes to compliment me on the biggest piece of crap he's ever read.

And I opted out of advertising six months ago tomorrow why?
Stacy

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I had to get the Alanis CD out..LOL