My Life of What Ifs

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cop Out Post

I saved these two postcards from Post Secret a week or two back. In lieu of a real post I choose to post these. They are important because they spoke to me. The first one I would like to believe was posted for me, and for my writing. Even when I don't believe in myself I hope there is at least one person out there who believes in me and what I will accomplish before I leave this beautiful earth.


The next postcard is just another example of my dramatic side. Even with all I am blessed to have, the teenage girl in me still hopes there is someone out there secretly thinking of me.


I promise something real soon. As soon as I am inspired enough to come up with something original. Or is that my excuse for not posting?
Stacy

No comments: