My Life of What Ifs

Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Belated 4th & a Random Fact

I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday weekend. Ours came with a lot of time for relaxing and some great fireworks. I had to share this picture. It is by far the best picture of fireworks I have ever taken. Actually it's the only picture of fireworks I have ever taken that has come out. I guess I've learned a thing or two about my camera.

I also learned an interesting (to me) random fact this weekend as I was perusing the latest issue of Readers Digest. I had no idea that the movie Love Story is to blame... eerrrr to thank... (sorry) for the abundance of friends I have and have had named Jennifer. It seems that there is direct correlation to that movie and the rising of that name to the #1 spot on the girls list. I have 8 friends on facebook alone with that name, and it was one my mother considered for me as well. It just goes to show how pop culture effects everything. Now I need to research who's to blame for all my friends named Heather. Kidding!
Stacy

No comments: