My Life of What Ifs

Monday, February 28, 2011

Love your dog and SAVE!!!

Maxx is definitely the Prince in this house.  That fact was confirmed for me once again when my mother-in-law commented on Maxx's leisurely nap on our couch.  You see, our previous dogs were not allowed on the furniture.  Not because I liked them less, but because they made me sneeze.  Maxx doesn't seem to do that.

As I mentioned before Maxx really likes Kibbles ‘n Bits Bistro, and now others can try it with a $3.00 off coupon that appears to the left.  Yes, that left.  Up there at the top.  Print that coupon and give it a try.  Tell your friends about the coupon too.  Then web surf on over to the  I Love My Dog site to see other dogs who love Kibbles ‘n Bits Bistro too.  Then you should definitely check out the I Love My Dog Whrrl Society where you can see other folk's recommendations on ways they show their furry children the love.





I am receiving compensation for hosting this coupon widget by Del Monte.  All opinions of this product are mine and Maxx's.  We were not influenced at anytime by any one.
Stacy

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I know there are some types of goldens that are hypo-allergenic. Gary won't go for it though. :o(