My Life of What Ifs

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Did somebody say football?

Football is big in my house.  With my husband.

He has a Superbowl gathering every year.  His dad, brother, my step-dad, and a few others all come over, play poker, eat heartily and watch the game.  My Mom and my friend Molly are usually the only other ladies here and we all sit around playing on our laptops and posting on each other's walls.

This year we are pre-Superbowling it as well.  Tomorrow means good snacks and play off games.  Plus I've entered this contest at Snackbowl2011.com.  All you have to do is upload some pics or a video telling the world why you host the best parties and you could one of 1,000 prizes including being honored at the Pro Football Hall of Fame and $5,000!!!!!

Chances are good that we will win over here at this house, but if you feel like ruining our chances then you could enter too.  You can also vote for other entries and win daily instant prizes.  It's kind of fun to see what peeps will do for prizes.  Especially prizes associated with football.

So take a look, enter the contest, get some snacks and watch the commercials with me on Superbowl Sunday.  Because I worked in advertising for over 12 years and the commercials are the parts I don't miss.

Disclosure:  I was compensated by Collective Bias for this post.  All opinions of the contest and products involved are mine and mine alone.
Stacy

No comments: