My Life of What Ifs

Monday, January 3, 2011

The settling of the dust

It's all getting back to normal.  I have a renewed sense of direction and dedication.

Plus, I have moved my home office upstairs to the Living Room.  The Living Room is at the front of our house and aside from an upright player piano and a curio cabinet it has been a functionless room since we moved in nine years ago.

Now I have an office with sunlight.  It's much more inspiring than the space in the basement I really hoped would be my little escape for work.

In the meantime, while you're waiting for whatever, here is a video of Hubby and I making Chicken Chili with Frank's Red Hot (#FranksRedHot and our new Hamilton Beach Crock Pot. It came out great!  The recipe is below.  Holla!



My Life of What Ifs Spicy Chicken Chili

3 cans Great Northern Beans
2 cans Chicken Broth
Rotisserie Chicken
1 diced onion
1 can diced tomatoes with peppers
2/3 cup Franks Red Hot
1 clove garlic
2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp oregano

Top with tortilla Strips, sour cream and shredded cheese.  Yum.

Disclosure:  I was given this Hamilton Beach slow cooker by Collective Bias in exchange for my recipe.  All opinions are mine and mine alone.
Stacy

No comments: