My Life of What Ifs

Monday, January 31, 2011

Hello February

Wow. A week goes by so fast.  I guess that's one thing that happens when you have so many things going on at once.

Last week I actually got to dip my toes back in the advertising talent world and guess what?  I actually liked it.  Shhhh.  Don't tell anyone.

Tomorrow is February 1st, which means I am embarking on an extremely busy month.  We have different events and activities EVERY WEEKEND this month.  And it all culminates with my baby's 7th birthday on the 27th.  Sigh.

Right now we're anticipating the Snowpocalypse here in the midwest.  I'm curious to see what we actually get in snowfall.  Weather forecasters don't have the best record around here, but as usual, peeps are panicking.  There are lines at the gas stations, empty shelves at the stores.  Really?  It's Michigan.  It snows here.  Let's all relax and enjoy it if it does happen.  Because I see these weather conditions as the perfect excuse.  To slow things down.
Stacy

No comments: