My Life of What Ifs

Monday, January 24, 2011

Music Memory Monday

 I'm running low on Music Memories.  I guess it's time to open up the ole' brain and write some more.

Oh what a night

Of all the songs that stand out from our wedding reception this one takes the top prize. Don't ask me why, it wasn't our first dance, it wasn't our wedding party song, hell I don't even know if anyone requested it, but as anyone can tell you there isn't much time for the bride and groom to dance at their wedding but I danced when this song came on.

December 1963 (Oh What A Night) (Dance Version)I vividly remember hearing it start. It was fairly popular on the bar scene, in this remixed version of course, and the minute it started I knew I needed to dance. I can still see the DJ's lights flashing on the floor and there I was swinging my gown around and changing the words to fit my own scenario. Late September back in '97. Oh what a night.

It summed up the night perfectly and I can honestly say I still get goose bumps every time I hear it.

What a very special time for me, 'cause I remember what a night.
Stacy

1 comment:

Lori said...

Aww! *Warm fuzzies*